Get treated with an oral appliance
- Custom-fitted from a 3D scan of your mouth
- Easy-to-use and adjustable
- No machine, no tubes, no hassle!
- Small and discreet (No one will know!)
- Often covered by health insurance
One of the oral appliances Dr. Bagdonas can prescribe to treat patients with sleep apnea.
Dr. Anna Bagdonas and her team of sleep experts
Work with a certified team of sleep experts
Dr. Bagdonas is a Board certified expert in dental sleep medicine and can provide a custom-fitted, FDA-approved and comfortable oral appliance to treat your sleep apnea. Her team of sleep experts have helped scores of patients treat their sleep apnea and stop snoring.
Get a no-obligation consultation
The treatment Dr. Bagdonas provides is effective because it is custom to each patient. It is not a one-size-fits-all, and is not an option for everyone. Contact us today and see if you’re a candidate for an oral appliance treatment.
The consultation includes:
- Review of your sleep disorder
- Candidacy of treatment evaluation
- Explanation of treatment options
- Comprehensive sleep exam
- Sleep study analysis (if available)
Dr. Bagdonas and her team during a patient consultation
Damien talks about how an oral appliance has changed his life